Okay, so if you missed any of my birthday-week fun, this is the best way to explain it:
Yep, it’s been full of deliciousness…and not one penny really was spent! Where did all this foodie-fun come from one may ask? Well, I can tell you a little time can make a world of difference in how someone can spend their birthday week. As requested (by a few friends who really wanted some freebies), I’ve complied a list of places that send you in your email box free treats!!
- BJ’s Restaurant sends you a free Pazookie
- IHOP will surprise you with a free Meal
- Sonic gives you a choice sometimes on drink, slush, or tots
- Hello WHOLE sandwich (or 8 inch pizza) from Schlotzsky’s
- A Mocha-latte is a nice treat from Cinnabon
- If you’re in an area with a Baskin Robbins, you’ll pick-up some ice cream
- Also, if you have a Buca di Beppo in town, a yummy brownie is waiting
- Red Robin doesn’t just give you dessert…they give you a free BURGER
- Dickey’s knows a BBQ sandwich is the way to a woman’s heart…or a man’s!
These above are just a few places, but if I hear about more I’ll make sure to pass them along!
Also, there are some “with purchase” deals that you can use as well (but to me they’re not as much fun):
- Dairy Queen has a Buy One Get One Free Blizzard deal for you
- Some cheesecake chimichanga’s are ready (with any meal purchase) at Taco Bueno
- With one pretzel bought, a second is free at Auntie Anne’s
- Any dessert is your’s free (with an adult entree) at Chili’s
- Jack-In-the-Box always seems to change it up—this time, it was 2 free tacos with the purchase of a drink
With all this fun, you can imagine how happy not only I was, but the hubby too
Denny’s offers a free birthday meal on your birthday when you bring in your ID showing it is your birthday! Thanks for the info on the ones I did not know about.
No problem Suellen–thank YOU for the Denny’s heads-up! Got to add that one to the list :) Blessings ~Nikki
I’ve been a member of many of these “birthday clubs” for years. Chili’s is another place that gives you a free dessert for your birthday. Texas Roadhouse gives you either free dessert or a free appetizer (can’t remember). I always get so many Birthday offers I can’t use them all!
Oooo, I didn’t know about Texas Roadhouse–got to check that out!! Thanks for the heads-up Sharon :D ~Nikki