While the staff and board members that serve at KGLY come from a variety of denominational, inter-denominational and non-denominational churches, we all agree on these shared beliefs:
- We believe in the verbal, plenary inspiration of the Old and New Testaments and hold them to be the inerrant Word of God.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary, and that He is true God and true man.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God; that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death but also that spiritual death, which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature and, in the case of those who reach moral responsibility, become sinners in thought, word and deed.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures as a representative, substitutionary and complete sacrifice; and that all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood.
- We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into Heaven, and in His present life there for us as High Priest and Advocate.
- We believe in the imminent coming of Christ for His Church and in the visible and personal coming of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to establish His kingdom.
- We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit and, thereby, become children of God.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust.