Do you find it hard to find time to talk, really talk, with your kids?
What if you spent just a couple of minutes every morning thinking about how to parent well and a couple of minutes every night talking to your child?
Taking the time to do this could change your relationship.
Here are five things to ask your kids instead of “How was school?”:
- What made you smile today?
- Who did you sit with at lunch?
- If you could change one thing about today, what would it be?
- What was the hardest rule to follow today?
- Tell me something you know today that you didn’t know yesterday.