91.3 KGLY Late Afternoons
For most of us girls, we have days where we let the negative thoughts in our minds get us derailed. You know, the “not good enough,” “not smart enough” and “not pretty enough” invade our minds.
It’s easy to lose hope in these situations and to feel like it would be easier to just give up. But the Bible reminds us that these things that we tell ourselves are not true and it gives us the “I’m the child of God and He loves me” that we need to hear.
When those negative voices start to seep into our minds, just let these verses give us the power and motivation that we’re lacking.
- Proverbs 31:25 – “She is clothed with strength and dignity and she laughs without fear of the future.”
- Psalm 46:5 – “God is within her, she will not fall.”
- Luke 1:45 – “Blessed is she who believed that the Lord would fulfill His promises to her.”
- Proverbs 31:17 – “She is energetic and strong, a hard worker.”
- Proverbs 11:16 – “A gracious woman gains respect, but ruthless men gain only wealth.”
- Proverbs 31:30 – “Charm is deceptive, and beauty does not last; but a woman who fears the Lord will be greatly praised.”
- Proverbs 31:26 – “When she speaks, her words are wise, and she gives instructions with kindness.”
- Psalm 139:14 – “I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made.”
- Colossians 2:10 – “And in Christ you have been brought to fullness.”
- 2 Timothy 1:7 – “For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.”
- Jeremiah 29:11 – “For I know the plans I have for you,’ says the Lord. ‘They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.”
- Exodus 14:14 – “The Lord himself will fight for you. Just stay calm.”
Next time you’re feeling discouraged, read these Bible verses and share them with others, to give you the strength and power that you need to conquer your battles.
[x_button shape=”rounded” size=”large” float=”none” href=”https://myliftworship.com/category/kvne-blogs/heard-on-air/” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover”]READ ALL HEARD ON AIR BLOGS[/x_button]