91.3 KGLY Early Afternoons
Cards and candy, romance and love…Valentine’s Day may be the one holiday that you dread every year. It can be challenging if you are already feeling forgotten or unloved or lonely.
If this is a hard holiday for you, just know that you’re not alone. Even if you don’t feel like it, you are loved. The Bible gives us endless reminders of God’s perfect love for us.
- Precious one, you might not know me, but I know you like none other. Psalm 139:2
- I am your most beloved companion. Psalm 119:63
- It is my desire to overwhelm you in my love. 1 John 3:1
- I chose you when I planned creation. Ephesians 1:11-12
- Nothing you have even done can separate you from my love. Romans 8:38-39
- You are not a mistake. Psalm 139:15-16
- I am healing all wounds and brokenness of heart. Psalm 147:3
- I will never stop doing good for you. Jeremiah 32:40
- I will never, no never, leave you nor forsake you. Hebrews 13:5
- You are my treasured possession. No one loves you like me. Exodus 19:5
Let these words from Scripture fill your heart with a peace that you, single or dating or married or in between, are dearly loved. Whether this is your first year alone or your fiftieth, God’s love will never leave you nor forsake you. You are never alone, even when the loneliness starts to creep in.
Even if roses don’t land on your doorstep this Valentine’s Day, know that you are fiercely loved by a good, gracious Father. He will never stop doing good for you. May this year be a reminder that His love is the truest of all, and may He fill your own heart with that love. You are cherished!
Original Source: crosswalk.com
[x_button shape=”rounded” size=”regular” float=”none” href=”https://kvne.com/category/kvne-blogs/as-heard-on-89-5-kvne/” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover”]READ ALL HEARD ON AIR BLOGS[/x_button]