Everything you need to know about on-air announcements at 100% commercial-free, listerner-supported Lift Worship.
Stuff You Should Know
- Due to the numerous requests from worthy non-profits and churches, this announcement policy was drafted to provide the best “radio” for our listeners…while at the same time providing a way for non-profits to announce their events. We would like to accommodate everyone’s request, but it wouldn’t give us time to play encouraging Christ-centered worship music!
- As a listener supported commercial-free station, we rely on the generosity of our listeners to remain on the air. Since our listeners are the ones who pay the bills, we honor their commitment by limiting ALL announcements.
- On-air announcements are for registered 501 c(3) non-profits. Proof of status is required.
- We are unable to promote or attend individual fundraisers / concerts / benefits / dinners for families or individuals.
- We cannot legally accept commercial advertising from for-profit companies or conduct fundraising for other organizations per the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
- Interviews– requests are only considered that are consistent with our format and on a VERY limited basis unlike commercial radio.
- On-air ticket giveaways-reserved for Promotional Packages only
- Due to the number of requests, we are booked months in advance; therefore, it is essential to contact us well before your event.
Community Events Calendar
You can find our East Texas Community Event Calendar at sister station, 89.5 KVNE.
Interested? Submit your event for approval.
- For events or concerts where tickets are sold.
- Guaranteed on-air space.
- Fee associated
- Packages are excepted on a VERY limited basis and must be approved by management.
- Please note this is not traditional advertising as we are a commercial-free station. The fees associated help offset some direct expenses, but the listeners are the ones who pay the bills at the station. Therefore, these announcements are limited and must meet certain requirements.
- Concert promoters must be a registered 501 (C)3.
Contact Jennifer Bailey for details.
Lift Worship Road Trips
- Do you have a unique events and would love some additional promotion? Invite Lift Worship to be a part of your event. We bring the excitement, giveaways, and live reporting!
- Applications must be submitted 30 days prior to your event.
- All requests are based on vehicle availability and service to the entire station audience.