Lift Worship partners with 40+ East Texas organizations that help those in need – men, women, children, and families.
Bethesda Health Clinic
- A faith-based nonprofit medical and dental clinic that provides hope and healing to low-income, uninsured, working East Texans.
- Founded in 2003 to meet the healthcare gap for people working but without access to healthcare.
- Bethesda serves working adults ages 18-64 and takes $0 government or state funding.
- At Bethesda, patients are treated with dignity and respect in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Texas is one of the highest uninsured states in the United States, with 5 million people lacking health insurance.
- The services offered at Bethesda include primary medical, women’s health services, chronic disease management, mental health counseling, dental and more!
- Bethesda is always looking for volunteers, especially bilingual, and churches to partner, as well as medical professionals to assist patients.
- To learn more about how you can be involved, visit bethesdaclinic.org. If you know someone who needs medical care, they can also apply online.